Board of Commissioners
- Meetings are held every 1st Thursday of the month at 5:30 p.m.
- The date and location of the regular meeting is subject to change, but shall be designate at a prior meeting of the Board.
- The annual meeting was held on Thursday, July 2, 2020 where the election of officer and committee appointments for the Fiscal Year ending on June 30, 2021 took place.
- Next scheduled meeting - Thursday,September 3, 2020.via GoToMeeting
Agendas and Minutes
- Meeting agenda is available prior to meeting and shown below.
- Minutes are posted following Board approval
Please join meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3412
- One-touch: tel:+18722403412,,522095445#
Access Code: 522-095-445
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/560709109----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Portland Housing Authority Agenda (tentative)
- Roll Call
- Declaration of a Quorum
- Public Comment
- Approval of Minutes of Annual Meeting: August 6, 2020
- Finance Committee Report
- Executive Director's Report
- Approval of By-Law amendment regarding Online Video attendance of Board meetings
- Development/Repositioning Update: Approval of Project Summaries, Approval of HOME fund cash flow dependent repayment, Approval of a scope of work for Utile's review of the Riverton Park Project
View Most Recent Meeting Minutes
- Robyn Tucker, Chair (Resident Commissioner)
- Kristin Blum, Vice Chair
- Christian MilNeil, Commissioner
- Monique Mutumwinka, Commissioner (Resident)
- Shirley Peterson, Commissioner
- Thomas Valleau, Commissioner
The Commissioners serve five-year terms (unless appointed to fill an unexpired term of a previous member) and they are appointed by the Portland City Council. They meet once a month and vote on various items such as policies, budget approvals, etc.
Portland Housing Authority By-Laws Excerpt
The By-Laws state: "the Commissioners of the Authority shall perform such duties as are incumbent upon them by reason of their appointment to any office and by law, and shall perform such other duties and functions as may from time to time be required by the Authority or its By-Laws, or which may arise by reason of their appointment to serve on committees functioning within the Authority or in cooperation with other persons or groups."