What if I want to move?
If you live in the apartment for one full year and have been a tenant in good standing during that time you may request that a Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) be issued to you. If a HCV is not available at the time of your request, you will be placed on a waiting list for a Housing Choice Voucher.

Show All Answers

1. What if I want to move?
2. Would I have to move if I became "over income"?
3. If I have a Housing Choice Voucher but move to a project-based unit, will I get my Housing Choice Voucher back when I move out?
4. If I move into a project-based unit, may I still remain on the Portland Housing Authority's waiting list for other housing programs?